- General Fitness Population
- Specialized Experience with Post Cancer Treatment
- Fitness Programs
- Youth Fitness Training
- Core Training
- Weight Loss Training
- Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology, concentration Exercise Science & Fitness, San Francisco State University
- National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Senior Mobility Trainer
- Certified in Post Cancer Treatment Fitness
- Spending time with family
You are successful the moment you start moving toward a worthwhile goal.
- Chuck Carlson
Happiness lies, first of all, in health.
- George William Curtis
I have been working with Lynn Christensen-Aden for many years now and feel she is a friend, as well as a wonderful trainer. She helped me through my original 35 pound weight loss and strengthening regimen and made physical exercise, as well as rolling, a part of my life. We identify goals to work towards and the next ones are being fit enough to achieve: The Millford Walk in New Zealand, Machu Pichu and Everest Base Camp.
- Anne B.
Years of coaching from Lynn have proven without a doubt that fitness training improves the quality of my life. Form and consistency are her bywords. “Slow and controlled” is her motto. Lynn’s upbeat, positive nature is a key to her effectiveness. Lynn gets credit for developing my trust in exercise as a foundation for health. She designs every session to include a variety of strength and balance exercises. Lynn cares about my well-being as a client, no matter how much I try her patience.
- Joe C.
Schedule a Consultation
Please take a moment to complete and submit the following form. Someone will contact you within two days.