- Weight Management
- Elite Athlete Conditioning
- Martial Arts Conditioning
- Self Defense
- Core and Strength Training
- M.A. Transpersonal Psychology, Institute of Transpersonal Psychology, Palo Alto, CA
- B.A. Biology, University of California, Santa Cruz
- A.A. Liberal Arts, Mission College, Santa Clara, CA
- A.A. Sport Coaching and Management, College of Physical Education, Budapest, Hungary
- ACE Personal Trainer
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Judo Instructor - College of Physical Education College Budapest
- Special Population Fitness
- Pre And Post Natal Fitness
- Member of the Hungarian National Judo Team
- Winner of Multiple International Judo Tournaments
- Multiple Personal Training Awards
So many people spend their health gaining wealth, and then have to spend their wealth to regain their health
- A.J. Materi
There are many trainers out there, but they truly are not all the same. I have tried dozens of others over the years and have been sorely disappointed each time. Unfortunately, I no longer live in the area or else I would still be working out with Vince. Vince takes the time to understand your goal(s), develops a plan, and helps you execute the plan. Even though you may think you are exhausted, somehow he knows when you have more in you to complete an exercise. If you are committed to putting in the work, Vince will support, inspire, and motivate you to accomplishing your goal(s). If you are looking for a personal trainer and Vince is in your area, put your money to good use and call him. Seriously, you won’t find a better personal trainer.
- Marcus Menard
This place changed my life. I have been seeing Vince (Personal Trainer) for over 3 years and he has transformed my body and mind. I was just telling him today that I have achieved a life long goal since meeting him - getting into shape.
I used to have a bad back that would cause me sustained periods of grief, pain and lack of mobility for extended periods of time. Vince fixed that. I didn’t raise my arm above my head for 30 years since the shoulder would pop out and cause me grief and pain. Vince fixed that. If you think it’s expensive and would rather spend the money on a fancy car or ski chalet - you may want to think about the value of feeling good - really good, all day long, everyday.
- Jef C.
Schedule a Consultation
Please take a moment to complete and submit the following form. Someone will contact you within two days.