As a person with background in high intensity athleticism that comes with a plethora of injuries, I know what it is like to deal with pain and injuries. Because of this, I believe that teaching the proper forms and techniques not only enhances one’s exercise experience, it can also help prevent such injuries. By combining my experience as a licensed physical therapist assistant with personal training, I am able to help my clients achieve their goals with the best outcomes possible. As someone in the physical therapy field, I find joy in helping people recover from their injuries and improve on their quality of life. I take the same pride, patience, and care to personal training as I do in the clinic.
- Postural Restoration
- Functional Training
- Stability Training
- Core Training
- Biomechanical movement correction, resistance training.
- Physical Therapist Assistant, Ohlone College
- Bachelor’s of Fine Arts, San Jose State University
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- NCSF Certified Personal Trainer
- NESTA Certified Personal Trainer
- Physical Therapist Assistant licensure
- Winner of several B-Boy (Breakdance) competitions
Schedule a Consultation
Please take a moment to complete and submit the following form. Someone will contact you within two days.